- Switch individual sockets on/off manually from your computer
- Switch individual sockets on/off by a programmable timer schedule
- Switch individual sockets on/off whenever a certain software event occurs (e.g. Windows/other software start-up/shutdown, print spooler starting and finishing its job, etc)
- Because of the LAN interface and the built-in web-server, EG-PMS2-LAN can be accessed from any computer within your local network (via an Internet browser or Power manager software)
- It is also possible to assign an external IP-address to EG-PMS2-LAN, to enable worldwide remote access via the Internet
- No external IP-address at home? No problem. Create your own user account on EnerGenie.com to manage your EG-PMS2-LAN via Internet with any PC or smartphone. Switching on your coffee maker before setting off for home becomes a reality.
- IP-filter 64-bit password protected data encryption guarantees secure Internet access to EG-PMS2-LAN
- EG-PMS2-LAN has a built-in battery for the timer schedule, so the timer schedule remains active even when EG-PMS-LAN is temporarily turned off.